- How We Collect & Use Your Personal Data
Personal data means any data that, either on its own or jointly with other data, can be used to identify an individual person.
You directly provide us with such data when you use our website. For example, creating an account on our site.
We may also obtain data by recording how you interact with our website. For example, we may use technologies like cookies.
The personal data we collect includes name, gender, postal and email addresses, phone number, login information (account and password), photos,
and certificate information, etc., depending on how you interact with Aspitio Private Limited.
We also collect the information you provide to us and the content of messages you send us, such as the query information you provide,
or the questions or information you provide for customer service support.
Before using Aspitio Private Limited services, you may need to provide personal data. In some cases,
you may be able to opt not to disclose your personal data to Aspitio Private Limited.
However, not providing Aspitio Private Limited with certain data may mean that we cannot provide you with certain products or services or
respond to an issue that you have raised.
- Creating an account.
- Contacting you with your consent; sending you information about services that may interest you.
- Providing you with customized user experience and content.
- Improving our services through internal audits, data analysis, and research.
- Analyzing the efficiency of our business operations and evaluating market share.
- Troubleshooting when you send us error reports.
- Synchronizing, sharing, and storing the data you upload or download, and the data needed for the uploading and downloading.
- Ensuring the security of our services, customers and providers, executing and improving our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs.
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
Aspitio Private Limited may also collect and use non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII).
Non-PII is information that cannot be used to identify a particular individual. For example, Aspitio Private Limited will collect statistical data,
such as the numbers of visits to its website. We collect this data to understand how people use our website so that we can improve our
services and better satisfy your needs. Aspitio Private Limited may collect, use, process, transfer, or disclose non-PII for other purposes at
its own discretion.
We will endeavor to isolate your personal data from non-PII and ensure that the two types of data are used separately. If personal data is combined with non-PII, it will still be treated as personal data during processing.
Aspitio Private Limited will process your personal data following the requirements of applicable laws on an appropriate legal basis, including:
- Processing your personal data to fulfil the contract when responding to a transaction or service request.
- Processing your personal data with your consent.
- Processing based on the legitimate interests of Aspitio Private Limited or a third party when we use your personal data to contact you, conduct marketing or market surveys, improve our services, execute and improve our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs, and other purposes. Legitimate interests include enabling us to more effectively manage and operate our business and provide our services; protecting the security of our business, services, and customers; internal management; complying with internal policies and processes; and other legitimate interests described in this policy.
- Processing your personal data as necessary to comply with and fulfil legal obligations.
- How We Disclose Personal Data
Aspitio Private Limited shares your personal data with other partners, as described in this Policy, when services are provided by partners authorized by Aspitio Private Limited. For example, when you make a job request from Aspitio Private Limited, we must share your personal data with the logistics provider to arrange to provide services. To comply with applicable laws or respond to valid legal procedures, Aspitio Private Limited may also disclose your personal data to law enforcement or other government agencies. If Aspitio Private Limited is involved in a restructuring, merger & acquisition, or a bankruptcy or liquidation lawsuit in a given jurisdiction, your personal data may be disclosed in connection with the transaction. Aspitio Private Limited may also disclose your data when appropriate, for example, to execute Terms and Conditions, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or when it is in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data submitted to Aspitio Private Limited is correct. Aspitio Private Limited is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy and completeness of personal data and keeping the data up-to-date.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may (i) have the right to access certain personal data we maintain about you, (ii) request that we update or correct inaccuracies in that data, (iii) object or restrict to our use of your personal data, and (iv) ask us to delete your personal data from our database. Your written request and school requests may be required for security. We may decline the request if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the request is fraudulent, unfeasible or may jeopardize the privacy of others. If allowed by applicable laws, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when Aspitio Private Limited processes your personal data based on your consent. However, withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy and effectiveness of how we process your personal data based on your consent before the withdrawal is made; nor does it affect any data processing based on another justification other than your consent.
If you think that the way we process your personal information does not comply with applicable data protection laws, you can contact the relevant competent data protection authority.
- How We Protect and Retain Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us. We use appropriate physical, managerial, and technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. For example, we use cryptographic technologies for data confidentiality, protection mechanisms to prevent attacks, and access control mechanisms to permit only authorized access to your personal data. We also provide training for employees on security and privacy protection to raise their awareness of personal data protection. Aspitio Private Limited is committed to protecting your personal data.
We will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this Policy, unless otherwise extending the retention period is required or permitted by law. We will maintain your registration information as long as your account is necessary for service provision. You can choose to deregister your account. After you deregister your account, we will stop providing you with products and services through your account and delete your relevant personal data, provided that deletion is not otherwise stipulated by special legal requirements.
- Updates to This Policy
- How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact Aspitio Private Limited. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org